Are you interested in Data Science? Are you looking to improve your Data Science skills? Are you thinking of transitioning to Data Science?
Come and join us for machine learning from basics to production with Python session.
This session will cover:
• From Business discussion to defining it as data science problem.
• Ethical evaluation of the approach.
• Identify data source, data extraction, and sensitive data handling process.
• Explore data for insights.
• Develop and evaluate the prediction model .
• Show model deployment ways using OpenShift and open source tools.
• How can you tell an overall story to non-data professionals?.
Saishruthi (IBM AI)
Saishruthi Swaminathan is an advocate for Trustworthy AI and an Advisory Data Scientist at IBM. She has a Masters in Electrical Engineering specializing in Data Science and a Bachelor degree in Electronics and Instrumentation. Her passion is to dive deep into the ocean of data, extract insights, and use AI for social good. Previously, she worked as a Software Developer. She is on a mission to spread the knowledge and experience she acquired in her learning process. She also leads an education for rural children initiative and speaks at meetups focussing on Trustworthy AI and Women Empowerment.